• All sales are final. No refunds or exchanges.
• Reservations are transferable—if you can’t make it, send someone in your place. Please notify us at 845-855-1300.
• Online sales close at 4:30PM for evening shows. After that, please call 854-855-1300 for availability. Door prices will apply.
• Doors open at 5PM for 7:30PM shows and at 5:30PM for 8:30PM shows.
• Recommended time for an enjoyable, relaxed dining experience:
Party of 2: At least one hour before show time
Party of 3 or 4: At least two hours before show time
Party of 5 or more: At least two and one half hours before show time.
• The earlier you arrive, the greater the selection of seats. The Towne Crier Café is an intimate room, and there are no bad seats. Tables closest to the stage are held for dinner guests.
• We do not reserve specific tables, except for TCC members, when possible (see membership benefits.)
• "Show-only" café tables are assigned after those reserved for "dinner and show" parties.
• There is a $3 handling & processing charge per ticket, regardless of where the ticket is purchased.
• In the event of cancellation due to severe weather or for other reasons, we will contact you by phone at the email address you provided when you purchased your ticket. We will also post cancellations to our Web page (townecrier.com).
• The Towne Crier Café is wheelchair accessible. If you have special accessibility requests, please call 845-855-1300.